The civil engineering division of Cochin University of science and technology (CUSAT) is organising the fourth national conference on Recent Advances in Civil engineering on September 16. The event titles RACE 2010 will be a two day event which is proposed to have several parallel sessions with invited keynote and lead papers by eminent academicians and experts from various fields.
The themes of the conference will be
- Sustainable Development & Construction
- Modern construction materials
- Earthquake resistant design practices
- Innovative design practices
- Retrofitting/rehabilitation of structures.
- Construction safety and Fire engineering
- Foundations in problematic soils
- Ground improvement techniques
- Irrigation and Water Management
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Transportation Planning Engineering
- Infrastructure engineering
- GIS & Remote sensing
- Civil engineering profession / education
The registration fee for conference delegates and students will be Rs.2500 and Rs. 1500 respectively.
For more details contact:
Dr. Benny Mathews Abraham
Organising Secretary – RACE 2010
Ph: (0484) 2862402, 2862408 (O), 2540377 (R)
- Recent Posts
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.