Haven’t visited Cochin Naval Base and also wanna see navy performances for live ?? Here is a chance to see it for live.
The Kochi Naval base is having an event called the Navy Fest from Nov 25 to 28, 2010 and is open to public from 10 AM to 9:30 PM.
Highlights of the fest includes:
- Warship visit, air shows
- Various cultural programs
- Exhibition stalls, amusement rides, military displays and Food stalls
- Floodlight football tournament for Navy Cup, at the Fort Kochi parade ground from 20th to 28 November.
- School level quiz competition
- Navy Ball and the Navy Queen contest on 11 December
- Navy’s operational skills’ demo (Marine Commandos’ anti-hijacking operations, sky diving, etc.) for the first time in the city, at Rajendra Maidan at 5 PM on 12 December
- Recent Posts
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.