There is no doubt that the Miss Kerala pageant has succeeded in identifying and launching many pretty faces in the fashion industry. The event, organized by Impresario since 1999, has provided an opportunity for many beauties to showcase their talents and has been a ticket to the world of glitz and glamour.
This year the Vivel Miss Kerala 2009 pageant will cover all the parts of India. The auditions will take place at three centers- Kochi, Kozhikode and Thiruvanathapuram.
Who can apply for the pageant?
The applicant must be of Malayalee origin (at least one parent). The applicants must be above 16 years of age and below 24 years of age on July 1st, 2009. The applicant must have minimum height of 5.2 ft.
How to apply?
Send in your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a profile and latest photographs. Before submitting your application, study and accept the rules and regulations of the pageant. For online registration, visit http://www.misskerala.net/registration.asp.
Who are the ‘Sponsors’?
The tenth season of Miss Kerala beauty pageant will be sponsored by the ITC-owned brand Vivel. The co-sponsors are
- Co-Sponsor – Time Ads
- Co-Sponsor – Hair-O-Max
- Co-Sponsor – Mfar
- Co-Sponsor – Herohonda Pleasure
- Official Beverage – Power Horse
- Official Radio Partner – Radio Mango
- Associate Sponsor – Reliance Retail
- Associate Sponsor – Parakkat Jewellers
- Associate Sponsor – Parinaya
What is the Theme of the contest?
The theme of the contest will be ‘beauty with a purpose’ and to keep in tune with the theme the pageant is associated with ‘Save the Girl Child’ mission, a project of FOGSI.
What does the Winner gets to do?
The winner of Vivel Miss Kerala- 2009 will be working for the project educating others against the practice of foetal sex determination and female foeticide.
What are the other titles?
Other than the main title, beauties will compete for a number of subtitles including Miss Beautiful Hair, Miss Beautiful Skin, Miss Beautiful Eyes, Miss Beautiful Smile, Miss Perfect Ten, Miss Photogenic, Miss Congeniality and Miss Talented.
- Miss Kerala 2008- Shree Tulasi Mohanan
- First Runner-up- Rima Kallingal
- Second Runner-up- Ann Joseph
- Miss Beautiful Hair- Vidya Vijaykumar
- Miss Beautiful Skin- Natasha Pradeep
- Miss Beautiful Eyes- Rima Kallingal
- Miss Beautiful Smile- Ann Joseph
- Miss Perfect Ten- Gayathri Venkitagiri
- Miss Photogenic- Rima Kallingal
- Miss Congeniality- Tina Mathew
- Miss Talented- Rima Kallingal
Entries for the pageant will be accepted until 22th July 2009, 8.00 PM.
So, what are you waiting for! Go and get the title…just hours left for the applications to close!
- Recent Posts